In one of the biggest and most glaring cases of ORFTORFU ever, a senior spokesman of the UN has immediately and in the strongest terms, quite rightly condemned the outrageous statements of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, which included such morsels as "Let us wage jihad against Switzerland, Zionism and foreign aggression"and "Any Muslim in any part of the world who works with Switzerland is an apostate, is against Muhammad, God and the Koran."
What makes this a nailed-on ORFTORFU is that it took a split second for the UN to come to the defence of Switzerland, which didn't even bother to be a member of the UN until 2002, whilst at the same time:
- continuing to exhibit frightening institutional bias against Israel, which the UN actually CREATED through its vote in 1947
- keeping silent about the outrageous statements made by Muslim and Arab leaders as well as numerous other people of influence
- failing to rebut Gaddafi's simultaneous mention of Zionism and its obvious implication to mean Israel (and perhaps Jews everywhere), despite the revocation by the UN, under duress, of their Zionism = Racism policy in 1990
- electing Libya to chair the ruddy UN Human Rights Commission!
- actively promoting the same agenda as Gaddafi via UNRWA, an organisation that inculcates Palestinian children to wage a similar jihad against the "Zionist Entity" (we don't sully our tongues by saying the word Israel)
Absolute, rank hypocrisy. As usual. And people wonder why Israel couldn't give a shit what the UN thinks.